Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New Blogger Templates

Woo hoo! Almost every time I create a post in Blogger, I check to see if there have been any new templates added. Finally, there is a great choice of new looks to choose from. In fact, there were a few I wanted to try, and with the template I chose there are many background photos and color choices to choose from. This is going to be fun.

I have many different websites and blogs. First off, here is my Orland Park homes page from my main website. I like having changes and although I've done a few things with that site, I have some future changes planned. My main Chicago suburbs blog is on this site and I love how the header changes with each refresh or page change.

I also have a hyper-local niche site for Oak Lawn homes and an Oak Lawn news blog for the village and surrounding towns. This website and blog comprises the main village plus surrounding towns of Alsip, Bridgeview, Burbank, Chicago Ridge, Evergreen Park, Hickory Hills, Hometown, Justice and Worth.

I also have a standalone blog that I've changed the template on many times for Southwest Suburban Real Estatesouthwest suburbs real estate. This is my favorite template by far so I don't think I'll be changing it anytime soon.

I have a couple other blogs but they are geared more towards networking with other real estate agents throughout the nation. As you can see, I offer a lot of local information for buyers and/or sellers of real estate in the southwest Chicago suburbs. And on this blog, I can now have fun presenting that information with all of the new templates I can switch to.

0 comments: