Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Snow Day in the Suburbs

snow in a Homer Glen home

We're having our first major snowfall today in the Chicago suburbs.  We had one snow day where it hung around, but today is the first day the grand kids are off school.

I was wondering if real estate offices would be open so I can set-up appointments to show Orland Park real estate tomorrow.  I got an answer from each office I contacted so that was good.  Hopefully, the streets will be OK to drive on tomorrow.

Today will be a hibernation day for me where I do some needed filing and catch up on a few things as it's been really busy.  The snow might halt some showings but I got an appointment on one of my listings so buyers are out there.

It is a seller's market in the lower price ranges - homes are getting offers the day they hit the market!  Of course, it's always the homes that are priced correctly to begin with.  That means they are priced right for their condition and location.  Even a low priced home will sit if it doesn't compare with other homes in it's price range.

0 comments: